1. It’s Friday night. The Drake is a cozy, laid back space on lower Pandora ideal for unwinding over a few casual drinks with friends. In true west coast style, they boast a huge selection of BC beers on tap. // Find The Drake at 517 Pandora Avenue.
2. Oh hello, Saturday morning! Hey Happy is a cool new coffee shop located on Lower Johnson. Stop in for a hand-crafted drink that’s guaranteed to be creative and delicious. Locally made artisan donuts are aplenty, and totally count as breakfast food. // Find Hey Happy at 560 Johnson Street.
3. Hungry again? No shame in that. Vancouver mainstay Meat & Bread has just moved in on Yates St. The name says it all (though they do have animal-friendly options, too). // Find Meat & Bread at 721 Yates Street.
4. Saturday nights are for seafood, small plates, and good cocktails. Ferris’ Upstairs is newly renovated and is well worth another visit if it’s been a while. Never been? Oh, you are missing out! // Find Ferris’ Upstairs at 536 Yates Street.
5. Sunday, funday. What’s more fun than tacos? The beloved crew behind the Tacofino food trucks have opened up a brick-and-mortar shop on the 700 block of Fort Street. The food truck pioneers may be known for their namesake, but can we suggest the vegetarian burrito followed by a diablo cookie? // Find Tacofino at 787 Fort Street.
Happy eating, foodies.